NITISHVERMA.COM PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Once a new application regarding the design, development & optimization is accepted and approved, the Candidacy begins the date the application fee was processed. The client then has the application designing feature list & time quote from the date the application fee was processed.
We endeavor to assist small to mid-sized businesses develop a web presence. However, we are not a credit, web design & development company. Only after taking the initial/advance payment, we start our work. For Overseas Payment Guidelines
All payments must be in Indian Currency Rupees (₹ Rupees).
Payments are accepted using check or money order, drawn in Rupees ₹., payable to Software Certifications & payment gateways.
Credit card payments are accepted using Visa, MasterCard, and NEFT.
Program fees are not refundable.
Program fees are not transferable.
All fees are subject to change.
By using NITISHVERMA.COM as a freelance web design services you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this document. Please note that all prices, payment policy and terms are subject to change at any time without advance notice. The latest version of this document can always be found by contacting us & please also note that customers are required to maintain their accounts and provide a valid up-to-date e-mail address for the delivery of invoices and other notices. We advise customers to choose a safe, reliable e-mail address that is checked regularly and has all emails from.
if you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time. By using this Site you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Contact us for more details.
This policy represents your web design agreement with NITISHVERMA.COM, in addition to all emails exchanged between us and you. Please retain your emails for future reference in the unlikely event of any dispute.
From time to time, we may have to revise the policies on our web design and Online Marketing terms and conditions. Any changes or updates to these policies are normally minor and do not affect the overall agreement between both parties. However, please always make sure you do check back on this page regularly for updates.
Paying for web design related services and projects
NITISHVERMA.COM outline on this page our Terms of Payment for web design services and Online Marketing. Web design services are classed as:
1. Initial Concepts – designs or mock-ups of a potential website;
2. Agreed services of website development, and/or continued updates to any part of the website;
3. Any graphics or logos specifically created by us for you the client;
4. Time spent by us on the website adding, editing or deleting text on behalf of the client.
most clients will be required to make some form of deposit payment after we have agreed with yourself a plan of action to build and develop a website for you. This payment is also referred to as an “initial payment”, and it forms our contract between us and you the customer. It is your way of telling us that you are committed to having a web site designed, and it is also part of our agreement that we will honor your request for a website.
during our consultation with you, we will have informed you of an approximate amount the website (at the time of the initial agreement) will probably cost you. During the continuing process of building and developing the website, you will be required to make payment(s) on account, otherwise also referred to as “balancing payments”.
Updates and further charges
with any website, there will always be the chance that clients would like further updates and/or changes made. These are usually agreed verbally or through email communications. When these updates and/or changes are made, then there may be additional costs, which will be billed separately to you. These payments due need to be made on time, otherwise arrears may accrue on your account.
Nobody likes to be kept waiting for payment. You would not expect to take your car to a garage, have work done and then pay for it a few months later! So we usually ask all clients to make payments promptly, when requested to do so. This helps keep everything in balance. If payments are not made on time, or within an agreed time limit, then the following conditions will apply:
1. Invoice(s) are sent out usually in arrears of work being undertaken by ourselves for the client. As each invoice raised, it will show an “Issue Date”. We would expect to have cleared payment within 7 days of the invoice being sent out to you. If payment is not made within 7 days then condition 2 applies.
- We will remind you that a payment is due for the invoice raised. Normally clients would then pay the amount outstanding at this point, and keep their account with us in order. However, if payment is not then received by us then condition 3 applies.
3. Further reminders are sent requesting payment be brought up to date (reminders may be sent by email, post or in telephone conversations with the client) and the client is extended a grace period of up to 30 days from the “Issue Date” of the invoice in which to make their payment. After the 30 day period has expired, then accounts or invoices that remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice will be assessed a service charge in the amount of the higher of one and one-half percent (3.5%) or ₹300.00 per month of the total amount due. In the meanwhile, any further updates and/or changes to the website will be declined until payment is made in full, and the account is brought up to date.
Additionally, if an account does fall into arrears, and payment is then made late, it may mean that future updates and changes to your website would be charged for in “advance” by us.
Non-payment of web design charges
We don’t like to consider that a client will NOT pay us for their web design costs, but if this happens, then we need to look at ways of being able to recover the costs involved to ourselves. If payment is not made for any part of the web design costs outstanding to us, then we may have to take one, or any of the following actions to recover the debt owed to us.
1. We will reserve the right to decline carrying out any further work on the web design project if there are invoice payments (or part payments) outstanding;
2. We will reserve the right to remove the website associated with the non-payment from the internet, and replace it with a standard holding page, until such time the payment is made in full. If payment is not made in full, then the client will have no rights whatsoever to the website files and/or projects associated with the debt concerned. Whilst the domain name will always remain the property of the legal owner, the associated website for which the non-payment may refer to, will be deemed to have been “not paid up”, and therefore the client will have no entitlement to the website files;
3. We may have to issue a “Letter before Action” outlining that we plan to issue proceedings against you in the county court without further notice. This may increase your liability for costs, above and beyond your outstanding payment(s) due to us;
4. We may be at liberty to make further administrative charges within reason to cover any costs incurred by ourselves.
Changes to the web design payments policy
NITISHVERMA.COM and their server providers reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of these ‘Web Design Payment Terms’ at any time without notice.
Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid.
Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which NITISHVERMA.COM will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of NITISHVERMA.COM in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
All the information that we collect is utilized for bettering our web site’s content, to notify the clients about our website updates or to look into the problem with their request. In case you do not want to receive any email from us in the future, please inform us by writing in to us either through e-mail or letter.
Coverage & Scope
Our refund policy covers the refunds by NITISHVERMA.COM and/or a website owned and managed by NITISHVERMA.COM a creative digital agency India.
This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by NITISHVERMA.COM or for persons not employed or managed by NITISHVERMA.COM. This includes any third party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which NITISHVERMA.COM’s website link.
Filing a Complaint
At NITISHVERMA.COM a creative digital agency India we take every project with the final product in sight. It is as much our responsibility as the client’s. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is fully acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand that refund should be considered.
Our final aim is to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Even then if for some reason you are not satisfied and think about going for a refund claim, it is our request that you take out a few precious minutes to write to us at [email protected] for a final dialogue prior to requesting a refund.
Only if we are unable to reach a common ground with you after talks should a refund claim be filed.
Eligibility For Refund
At NITISHVERMA.COM a creative digital agency India every project is important to us and we make sure that we handle each project with care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide the results as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, despite every measure if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go for the dispute resolution process, we consider refund requests as per the following program in which our services and refund policy related to each service is very clearly listed:
1.2Social Media / Online Marketing
- Full refund: If the project has not been initiated.
There is an agreement for every web programming project. However, if there is no agreement and no clear discussion of refund policy, the following delivery policy will hold true.
Partial refund will be issued as per the judgement of the service provider if we fail to complete the project in accordance with the delivery policy and contract of agreement. The amount will be calculated by NITISHVERMA.COM taking into account the proportion of the project completed and the proportion yet to be completed as per the pre-defined scope of the project.
Dedicated Hiring (Offshore Staffing Solution)
- Full refund: If the project has not been initiated by the programmer/ designer/ content writer/ SEO expert or any other resource and/or staff.
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receive the upfront payment date and will take 180 Days to refund the amount.
- Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver as per our delivery policy after the approval of the initial design style. The partial refund will be in proportion to the work completed.
- Proportionate refund: In accordance with the amount of work done till the time client decides to cancel the order.
- No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
No refund: For the time that the services have already been provided. If the client is not satisfied with any level of work, he must immediately bring it to the notice of our project manager and ask for any discounts for the work loss. Any negotiations at a later date will not be entertained.
Applicability of the Delivery Policy
NOTE: NITISHVERMA.COM’s delivery commitment is subject to:
A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed upon payments are clear.
Refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at proper time. If there is delay or failure in completion of the project due to improper communication from client, it cannot be attributed to NITISHVERMA.COM.
If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, NITISHVERMA.COM is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
There is no provision for compensation for the delay of delivery under any conditions, until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Limitation of Liability:
NITISHVERMA.COM’s liability is bound by the value of the chunk of the project (as per our proposal) which remains incomplete at a given point point of time. Nitishverma.comis not obligated for losses due to the services provided/ not provided or the delay in the same at any point of time. The liability to refund holds only if the project has been cancelled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to NITISHVERMA.COM in writing.
Processing Of Refunds:
The partial refunds will be processed and mailed within 180 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project i.e.; refund by NEFT, PAYTM, or Other Mobile Wallet.
And The full refunds will be processed and mailed within 50 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project i.e.; refund by NEFT,PAYTM or refund by Mobile Wallets.
NITISHVERMA.COM may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. You are therefore requested to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Nitishverma.com website after any such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same thereof.
Contacting Us Regarding Our Refund Policy
If you have queries or suggestions regarding our refund policies kindly e–mail us at [email protected]